How to Play
- There are two games every evening lasting approximately an hour each. That mean's there are two opportunites to win.
Each game consists of three rounds containing five questions each in a variety of categories. The category will be announced before each question.
- The first round will be composed of 1-point questions.
- The second round will be composed of 2-point questions.
- The third round will be composed of 3-point questions.
- Periodically, we will replace a round with audio or visual questions.
- Occasionally, we will theme our rounds. If you believe there is a common theme, write it down. If you're correct, you'll get an extra point.
- We ask that there be nore more than one team per table and no more than six people per team.
- Once all five questions (occasionally a sixth bonus question may be added to the end) have been answered, turn the answer sheet into the PubGuys host.
- Once you have turned in your answer, you may not change it, so be positive.
- If we catch you using your cell phone to look up an answer, you will be barred from winning – you may not know we have caught you, but you will not win.
- Some rounds may include bonus questions or opportunities for additional points.
- Make sure to sign up for the PubGuys newsletter to get an additional question every week.
- We also give out the occasion tip or hint or sometimes even the answer on our Twitter feed. So, follow us there, too.